Admit it, smoking is inconvenient sometimes. You smell, you might not have a place to smoke, etc. Firecrackers are such an easy alternative - they’re portable and you can eat them any time. Although they take around an hour to peak, once they do, it’s totally worth the wait.
- Preheat your oven to 320 degrees exactly.
- Snap two graham crackers in half and lightly spread a layer of Nutella on each cracker.
- Grind however many grams you plan on using - make sure everything is ground up super fine.
- Sprinkle a layer of weed onto the crackers. A little goes a long way; don’t add any more than a bowlful.
- Lightly press the two crackers together, place them on a plate and microwave for 15 seconds on high.
- Wrap the crackers in tin foil and let bake in the preheated oven for 22 minutes exactly.
- Afterward, remove the foil and microwave for another 15 seconds.
- Let cool, and enjoy!
was decent… but now its good.
Just hit some skunk… a few times. :)
Doesn’t anyone around this joint fucking toke up anymore?! >.<
1. Art. (First and foremost)
2. The few really great friends I have.
5. Smoking said weed and drinking said alcohol with aforementioned friends.
6. Mini cupcakes. (How anyone packs that much deliciousness into something so small is beyond me.)
7. Really hot, steamy, mind-blowing sex!
8. Really deep, passionate, stimulating conversation.